Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- How Aristotle Created the Computer
- Post-Terror Responses are now Gamified
- How Paul Levesque used the lessons he learned as a wrestler to build WWE’s new brands
- Corporations in the age of inequality
- Netflix: The Monster That’s Eating Hollywood
- The Corrupt Personalization of Netflix
- Password Sharing: Mountain or Mole Hill for ESPN and Other Sports TV Networks to Overcome?
- Twitter is being unbundled before our eyes
- Meet The Man Whose Site Mark Zuckerberg Reads Every Day
- The Death of Advertising
- Inside The Fake News Fight At Apple, Snapchat, Facebook, And More
- SXSW 2017 – 10 Trends from Carat USA
- 10 media trends for 2017 and beyond
- Hackers Stole My Website…And I Pulled Off A $30,000 Sting Operation To Get It Back
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- How to make a bowl of bean sauce noodles with just ONE noodle in office? A super noodle.
- Risky High Rise Workout in Morocco
- Hi Stranger
Things to look at/read:
- How Paul Ryan played Donald Trump
- This Is Almost Certainly James Comey’s Twitter Account
- The only line comedy shouldn’t cross is the no-laughter line
- The gig economy celebrates working yourself to death
- Drake Gives London The Love It Deserves
- Inside the ‘Tinderization’ of today’s NBA
Tweets of the week:
- This is absolutely superb content
- Never sell a golf club on Facebook to someone from East Kilbride!
- Lighting hitting a car.
- It’s got the lot, this.
- I’ve been trained in the necessary hashtags.
- where can I get this choker
- i’m never letting anyone else choose the airbnb again
- Hoping these are the same story
Part 3: For the weekend
- The comedy of politics
- How A 20-Year-Old Exorcism Sent Me In Search Of Korea’s Cult Problem
- Is it too late to save Hong Kong from Beijing’s authoritarian grasp?
- ‘Bro, I’m Going Rogue’: The Wall Street Informant Who Double-Crossed the FBI
- How Scott Adams Got Hypnotized by Trump
- The Hollywood Exec and the Hand Transplant That Changed His Life
- Steve Bannon’s Sad, Desperate Crusade