Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- The World Depends on Technology No One Understands
- Feminist. Adult. What the Hell Happened to Howard Stern?
- When Did the Media Turn Against Taylor Swift?
- The media on the media
- 9 times early web marketing completely went off the rails
- The best shows on TV also have excellent playlists for your summer listening
- The history of the album app
- The case against the media by the media
- 90 million tweens, a free app, one goal: fame
- Facebook 2026
- This Guy Trains Computers to Find Future Criminals
- I’m With The Banned
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
Things to look at/read:
- Who Is the Wokest Bae?
- 67 years of lego sets
- 10 New UNESCO World Heritage Sites For Your Travel List
- Jumping on faith: The rise of 5-foot-5 pro dunking sensation Porter Maberry
- The oldest mall in America now hosts 48 charming low-cost micro apartments
- Why Trump voters are not “complete idiots” (in charts and photos)
- Who Is Winning the Chris Wars?
- 2016 Wienerschnitzel Wiener Nationals at Los Alamitos
- Walking baby rhino Warren – He knows his name!
- 24 Photos That Prove There Is No Truer Friend Than A Dog
- Push-ups aren’t just a fun trick for this police K-9
Tweets of the week:
- Look, I know this week has been tough so here’s a chihuahua dressed as a centurion being pulled by a sausage dog.
- Messi has gone from looking like Bill from Postman Pat to Wayne Lineker in 4 years
- *Sad beep*
- wow huge congrats to toilet
- Batman Loves Him A Criminal – A fantastic #Batman story written by a predictive text generator, via @neonkelly
Part 3: For the weekend
Longer pop culture articles:
- Brexit blues
- What Do You See When You Look at This Cover?
- Surviving the Long Haul
- Donald Trump’s ghostwriter tells all
- Tripling Down
- The Encyclopedia of Matt Damon
- Confessions of a killer policeman