Part 1: For the day job
Things to think about:
- Apple’s iOS needs an overhaul in the age of bigger, faster smartphones
- The problem with the Uber’s redesign isn’t the design
- Fuck complete
- Censorship in the social media age
- Inside Mark Zuckerberg’s big bet that Facebook can make VR social
- The new credits canon: 20 recent TV title sequences as brilliant as their shows
- 7 pillars of awesome game design
- We Get Signal: ‘All Your Base Are Belong to Us’ Is 15 Years Old
- Brain food: Here are 15 smart people talking for 5 minutes each about journalism’s future
- What’s Next in Computing?
- The superhero of artificial intelligence: can this genius keep it in check?
- We Are Hopelessly Hooked
- Did social media produce the new populism?
Part 2: For the lunch-break
Things to play with/watch/listen to:
- Who are the globally known people born within…
- Seinfeld reunion cut from Curb Your Enthusiasm scenes
- Joel & Ethan Coen – Shot | Reverse Shot
- The Simpsons’ movie references
Things to look at/read:
- What makes swear words so offensive?
- 26 Pictures That Will Leave You Asking A Lot Of Questions
- 7 Fake Movie And TV Drinks That Got Us Drunk In Real Life
- The Original Viral Video of Wheelz The Little Bunny That Could
- This Pup Broke A World Record And Proves Dogs Are Better Than Everyone
- This Hedgehog Is So Fat He Can’t Even Roll Up Into A Ball Any More
- This Piglet And Puppy’s Unlikely Friendship Will Melt Your Heart
Part 3: For the weekend
Longer pop culture articles:
- The FBI vs FIFA
- It’s Stan Lee’s universe
- The Nightmare Behind The Gayest Horror Film Ever Made
- ’90s Cartoons Were Freakin’ Weird, and I Loved It
- Inside the controversial world of competitive yoga
- Welcome to Spaceport America. Your Rocket Will Depart Soon. Ish.