- Scheduled broadcast television will always constitute the majority of viewing
- The majority of viewing will always be passive
- Simultaneous social media activity will remain niche – it will primarily be a substitute for when people aren’t physically in the room with you
- A form of modified Pareto principle will persist (maybe not 80% of viewing on 20% of channels, but 60% of viewing on 5% of channels is believable)
- Watching TV on a “computer” will peak in a few years – it will be doubly squeezed by web enabled “television” and “mobile” devices
Any other predictions, or disagreement with the above?